A group of experts say a university building on the USD campus is not making people sick.
Three experts with the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health were called to the University of South Dakota following complaints in a campus building.
USD officials brought in federal health experts after reports of mold and other poor conditions at Noteboom Hall on campus.
But, after days of testing and inspecting the building, the experts found no mold or dangerous contamination. They blamed the uncomfortable conditions on lack of air ventilation.