In the Moment Live: The SDSU Poll
- Subscribe to the podcast on Apple, Spotify, or Google Play.
- Have an idea for the show? Email us or text - 605-956-7372.
On today's show …
Coming up on the program, we spend the hour with the SDSU Poll. The research unit has surveyed South Dakota voters about everything from whether an attorney general should be impeached to how COVID has impacted our lives.
We gathered the director of the SDSU Poll and several SDSU professors / research associates in the Leo P. Flynn Gallery of SDPB's studios Monday night to dig into their methodology, hypotheses, and empirical evidence.
Our guests include:
- David Wiltse, Ph.D., Director of The SDSU Poll and Associate Professor of Political Science in the School of American and Global Studies at SDSU.
- Filip Viskupič, Assistant Professor of Political Science and a research associate at The SDSU Poll.
- Evren Çelik Wiltse, Associate Professor of Political Science at the School of American and Global Studies and a research associate at The SDSU Poll.
- Lisa Hager, Associate Professor of Political Science and a research associate at The SDSU Poll.
What have we learned? What surprised us? Why is the South Dakota electorate interesting to the rest of the nation?