In the Moment: March 29, 2021,Show 1017.
- Senator John Thune talks immigration and a Spring surge of asylum seekers at the U.S. border with Mexico.
- Lee Strubinger previews Veto Day and the possible outcomes for HB1217 and medical marijuana.
- Avera's Dr. Chad Thury on COVID in SD: Just weeks after the SF mask mandate expired, the city is once again a hotspot. Did the city lighten restrictions too soon? Plus we talk about Easter gatherings: Can you gather with vaccinated family members? What if someone in your family is not vaccinated?
- This week in South Dakota history: We talk about pheasant sandwiches served at a canteen in Aberdeen to hungry troops in transit.
- Images of the Past: Bill Hoskins tells the story of John Wales, a survivor of the Andersonville POW camp who moved to Dakota Territory.
- We preview the musical offerings of the upcoming "Deadwood Live" concert series.