February 24, 2021 Show 995.
- Laura Edwards brings us a South Dakota drought outlook.
- Dakota Political Junkies talk the Ravnsborg interviews, articles of impeachment, and Noem's call for him to resign.
- On today's "In Their Own Words," we hear about a bill that would revise certain provisions regarding eligibility for parole for certain persons sentenced to life imprisonment.
- Rick Kahler motives us to do something most of us dread: Taxes.
- And we learn about a South Dakota student looking into insect-friendly field management practices that can save farmers money.