This week’s South Dakota news features life-saving advances in stroke treatment, the surprise resignation of a prominent conservative state lawmaker, and an infusion of millions of dollars into South Dakota communities. You can find all our “In the Moment” interviews and features by subscribing to the “In the Moment: Segments” podcast. We’ve rounded up some of the top stories for you in this week’s “In the Moment: News” podcast.
- Stace Nelson retires from politics
- Governor Kristi Noem awards more than four million dollars in community block grants
- U.S-China relations update
- Exploring the nuances of poverty through education
- A revolution in stroke protocol that extends the window for emergency treatment
- South Dakota Supreme Court ruling on murder appeal
- Inside the new Avera Addiction Center
Have a story idea? Send an e-mail to InTheMoment@SDPB.org.