Bills About Abortion, Social Media Censorship, And "Standing Your Ground"| In The Moment, Ep. 1006
March 11, 2021 Show 1006
- We hear about a bill that bans abortion for fetuses with Down syndrome.
- David Wiltse, associate professor of political science at SDSU, joins us to discuss some of the bills making their way to Governor Noem.
- In Their Own Words brings us a bill that prohibits certain types of social media censorship.
- A Stand Your Ground bill shot down by the Senate Judiciary committee has been resurrected and approved by the full Senate.
- Veteran South Dakota reporter, Kevin Woster, joins us to offer some perspective regarding how the state's Republican and Democratic parties pass bills.