Most Active Stories
- Lakota Woman Killed In Rosebud Dog Attack
- Dakota Midday: State Boys Basketball Tournament Preview
- Noem, USDA Secretary Disagree On School Lunch Nutrition Standards
- Dakota Midday: Environmental Activist Vandana Shiva
- Despite Lower Revenues Budget Provides Increases To Education, State Employees, Providers
Mon January 28, 2013
"Parked In South Dakota"
The latest issue of South Dakota Magazine features "Parked in South Dakota" as its cover story. South Dakota Magazine visited with old car lovers all over the state who told the story behind their historic cars. Katie Hunhoff, managing editor of South Dakota Magazine, and Joe Floyd of Sioux Falls, who owns several historic automobiles, joined Karl Gehrke on Monday. Floyd talked about the history of his 1936 Ford Cabriolet.