Thursday features SD Senator Deb Soholt explaining legislative priorities for addressing access to mental health issues in the state. Paul LaRoche (Brulé) also joins us.
The Latest From NPR News
- Theresa May Faces No-Confidence Vote Wednesday Over Brexit Anger
- Chinese Hackers Are Responsible For Marriott Data Breach, Reports Say
- Code Switch's 2018 Book Guide
- 'Going To Office Hours Is Terrifying' And Other Tales Of Rural Students In College
- VIDEO: Cosmonauts Slice Spacecraft For Clues To Cause Of Mysterious Hole
- Vitamin Treatment For Sepsis Is Put To The Test